Level 2 and 3 Diplomas are hybrid qualifications, made up of competence and knowledge units. These qualifications can be delivered on their own or as part of the Customer Service Apprenticeships.
Get recognition for your ability to create a great customer-service experience with the level 2 & 3 Customer Service qualifications. Having great customer service skills can help you move up in your career, no matter what area you’re working in.
Depending on which level you take, you’ll cover areas such as:
• Communicate using customer service language
• Communicate using social media
• Follow the rules to deliver customer service
• Maintain a positive and customer-friendly attitude
• Deal with customers face to face
• Do your job in a customer friendly way
• Organise the delivery of reliable customer service
Level 2 will suit you if you have some experience in customer service and are able to handle more difficult customers. You are looking to improve your own skills and become more involved in making improvements to your team’s level of customer service.
This qualification covers the basic elements of how to deliver an excellent customer experience and will equip you with the necessary skills to work and support customer service delivery. The following areas that can be covered within this qualification:
• Deliver customer service
• Understand customers
• Principles of customer service
• Understand employer organisations
• Manage personal performance and development
• Communicate with customers in writingThis qualification could lead to jobs such as:
• Customer service advisor
• Call centre operator
• Retail or leisure centre customer contact
• Helpdesk advisor
At Level 3, you are able to respond to customer issues at a strategic level, suggesting improvements to customer service strategy and helping in their implementation.
This qualification covers the basic elements of how to deliver an excellence customer experience and will equip you with the necessary skills to work and support customer service delivery. The following areas that can be covered within this qualification:
• Organise and deliver customer service
• Understand the customer service environment
• Understand customers and customer retention
• Resolve customers’ problems
• Principles of business
• Manage personal and professional developmentThis qualification could lead to jobs such as:
• Team leader
• Delivering customer service across an organisation
• Analyse and respond to customer service issues