These bite-sized qualifications allow learners progress at their own pace and to their own ability. They can choose from a range of units in business and administration at entry 3, levels 1 and 2 as well as from personal and social development level 1 units, giving them the opportunity to gain recognition for work and life skills and to progress further in learning and training.
Future Learning/Career Paths
• Further Education
• Higher Education
• Administration assistant
• Clerical assistant
• Data entry clerk
• Office supervisor
• Personal assistant
• Civil service officer
The 16-19 Bursary fund is a fund allocated to schools, colleges, and providers to aid learners (who qualify) with their programme of study.
Care to Learn Government overview the Care to Learn scheme can help with childcare costs while you study. You must be aged under 20 at the start of your course. The scheme is available for publically funded courses in England this included courses in schools, training providers, sixth forms and sixth form colleges.
City and Guilds Level 1
The Business and Administration programmes have been designed to meet the needs of learners who are either seeking employment within any office environment.
• Professional behaviour in an office environment
• Working in business and administration
• Creating business documents
• Welcome visitors
• Making and receiving calls
• Individual rights and responsibilities
• Level 2 Award in Principles of Providing Administrative Services
• Level 2 Award in Principles of Managing Information and Producing Documents
• Level 2 Award in Principles of Supporting Change in a Business Environment
• Level 2 Award in Principles of Supporting Business Events
• Level 2 Award in Principles of Maintaining Stationery Stock
• Level 2 Award in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration
City and Guilds Level 2
This qualification is aim at the learner who wants to develop essential knowledge of how to carry out every day and more complex administrative tasks such as managing information and supporting events as well as giving them the opportunity to gain an understanding of project management, innovation and change in the business environment.
• Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
• Principles of providing administrative services
• Principles of managing information and producing documents
• Principles of supporting business events
• Principles of maintaining stationery stock
• Principles of working in the public sector
• Delivery of effective customer service
• Supporting the customer service environment
• Using Email
• Word processing software
• Spreadsheet software
• Level 3 Award in Principles of Managing Information and Producing Documents in a Business Environment
• Level 3 Award in Principles of Providing and Maintaining Administrative Services
• Level 3 Award in Principles of Project Management
• Level 3 Award in Principles of Contributing to Innovation and Change
• Level 3 Award in Principles of Working in the Public Sector
• Level 3 Award in Principles of Budgets in a Business Environment
• Level 3 Award in Business and Administration
Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration
Maths and English
As part of Government requirements, you must study Maths and English up to GCSE grade C standard. If you have already achieved this, you will not be required to do so again.
Our Tutors offer a fresh and inventive approach to delivering Maths and English. They look to teach according to your learning styles in fun and interactive ways to ensure that you enjoy the course and ultimately, gain your qualifications.
ICT and PSD
As we are a training provider who specialise in vocational training, we make a real effort to ensure our learners are ready to enter the world of employment when they leave us. For this reason, we require that you do study ICT and PSD with us.
The PSD qualification covers topics such as: how to write CV’s, how to act professionally in the workplace and how to approach interviews.
The ICT qualification cover skills like: File Management, IT Security, Email, The Internet, Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Databases. Learners will use the full Microsoft Office suite.